Thursday 14 April 2016

It's Been A While Bloggers...


Travelling
My last post was published in January and we're now into April. That's three whole months that I've disappeared for! The reason is that I've been off having the most incredible time travelling the other side of the world in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Hong Kong. Before I left I had intended to continue blogging whilst on my travels and even do a blog diary of what I got up to whilst I was away. That plan failed pretty swiftly, partly due to ever finding free and efficient wifi being very few and far between, but mainly due to being so busy enjoying everything that the travelling lifestyle has to offer that I struggled to find the time. I wanted to get everything I could out of my time away and blogging became the least of my priorities.

Despite all of that, I haven't forgotten about The Beauty Harbour. It's been nice to have a break, but I've missed blogging a lot and I'm so excited to make it the top of my priorities again. I've got so many new post ideas that I can't wait to share and I'm planning on getting into a proper routine with it, having selected days of the week to upload a post- something that I've been so bad with in the past.

Although I didn't post a blog diary, I was still writing about what we did each day so I will be sharing that in a number of installments. I was away for 85 days so it would be a lot to read if I posted all in one go. I'll also be sharing some travelling tips and my favourite places that we went to, for anyone that is going or planning to go travelling in the future. And of course this blog is mainly focused on beauty so I'll still be posting lots of beauty inspired posts too.

Thank you for reading and supporting my blog so far. Please keep coming back and feel free to leave me comments. I love reading them! 
love Katya x

Follow me 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Sounds like an amazing trip!! Can't wait to read all about it!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back :) we're all allowed to take a break once in a while to enjoy life's adventures. Sounds like you had an amazing trip x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's been such a nice break but so excited to get back into!

      Delete

© The Beauty Harbour | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig