Sunday 7 December 2014

Wishlist | December



I've been lusting after these gorgeous make-up brushes for so long and this year they're on my Christmas list. I always think that you can never have too many make-up brushes and these are a definite must to add to my collection. They look and sound of absolute fantastic quality and so reasonably priced- not to mention that this set comes in rose gold too. I'm currently toying with the idea of whether to get this set or the complete eye set- maybe I'll just have to get both!
 
I'm a bit of a self-confessed eyeshadow addict and this is yet another shade that I want to add to my ever-growing collection. I have green eyes so I always go for shades that will compliment them. Reddish-purple colours are known to really bring out green tones and this colour looks gorgeous so I'm desperate to get my hands on it.

I'm not entirely sure that I can justify spending nearly £40 on a powder which is why I don't own this Hourglass beauty as of yet, however I have been considering it for a very long time so I thought I would add it to this months wishlist. Who knows, perhaps I'll get it for Christmas? This is supposed to alter the way that light reflects on the face to give a flattering appearance. Sounds incredible.

It's now December and we're right into the depths of winter- when I am at my most pale. This is when I need all the help I can get to make me look as though I've just been on a glamorous holiday to the Caribbean, and this time I'm turning to Bourjois. This is a bronzing primer that can be used underneath foundation to give a subtle bronzed glow whilst also doubling up as a primer to smooth out and mattify the skin. It is said to be a dupe of Soleil Tan De Chanel, which I haven't actually tried myself so I wouldn't be able to compare but at pretty much a third of the price we could be onto a winner.
 
I'm sure that pretty much every beauty blogger has done a review of this foundation so I'm a little bit late here but I really want to try this out and see what all the hype is about. It sounds amazing and all reviews have been so positive so I need to see if Nars can work its magic on me too! It's said to even out skin tone, making it look gorgeous and radiant. Yes please!

Will you be adding any of these to your Christmas list this year?

love Katya x

Follow me


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Harbour | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig